What are the benefits of the American Green Card Lottery Program?
50,000 people and their families will live and work
in the U.S.A.
Official U.S. Government program, Congress approved. A chance to make a change and live and work in the U.S.A.
Easy Online Registration, assistance and guidance every step of the way.
Chances are doubled for married applicants to win the Green Card Lottery
As applications can only be submitted during a period of 2 months in every year, USAICS will make certain that your application will be correctly submitted in accordance with all directives issued by the U.S. Government
FREE air line ticket for the winner
Examples of official winning notices:
Actual Green Card
Approved Green Card
Live And Work In The U.S.A
Consumer Alert of "The Scam"
If you or someone you know is trying to obtain a green card the
right to live permanently in the United States be on the alert for
unscrupulous businesses and attorneys who claim that, for a fee,
they can increase your chances of winning the U. S. State
Departmentís annual green card lottery.
Each year the State Department conducts a green card lottery
through its diversity visa program to distribute applications for
55,000 immigrant visas. Winners of the lottery have a chance to
apply for an immigrant visa, which can be used to enter the U.S.
Winners are selected randomly and there is no fee to enter the
lottery. If the winner files a successful application, he or she can
enter the U.S. and exchange the immigrant visa for a green card,
issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). If the
winner is in the U.S. already, he or she can get a green card from
INS without leaving the country.
Some businesses and attorneys use misinterpretations and unfair practices to promote services to consumers who hope to win a chance to apply for a Green Card through the lottery program. Among the deceptions Green Card Lottery Scam artists use are statements that:
- They are affiliated to the U.S. Government; Special expertise or a special application form is required to enter the lottery; Their company never has had a lottery rejected; and
- Their company can increase an applicant's chances of "Winning the Lottery". Protecting Yourself
The best way to protect yourself from Green Card lottery scam artists is to understand how the State Department's Lottery works.
- Entering the Green Card lottery is straightforward and costs nothing. You can enter on your own by following the instructions available from the State Department or your local consumer affairs office. There is no entry form. Hiring an attorney or company to enter the lottery for you is your decision. Do not submit more than one entry. If you do, you will be disqualified automatically.
- No special techniques or loop holes are available to increase your chances of winning the Green Card lottery. Selection of entries in the lottery is random.
If you think you are the victim of a green card lottery scam,
National Fraud Information Center 9:00AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time
Zone Monday through Friday at Telephone (U.S. and Canada)
(800) 876-7060 out side of U.S. or Canada call (202) 835-0159.
Or send E-Mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or see Web page
http://www.fraud.org The Center will forward your complaint to
the Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C. 20580. Although
the FTC generally does not intervene in individual disputes, the
information you provide may help establish a pattern of law
violations by a company that could result in legal action by the
To find out more click here
Apply NOW for the American Green Card Lottery Program Click here to register